Disconnecting and reconnecting your Shopify store often help in solving most of the problems that you will encounter in DSM such as information that are not the same in your Shopify store and more.
Note: This will NOT delete any of your listings, it is completely SAFE.
Here's to learn how to Disconnect and Reconnect your eBay account to DSM.
You cannot have both eBay account and Shopify store connected in one DSM account.
You need to create a separate DSM account for Shopify store
Once you have created a new account for Shopify, you need to link the 2 DSM accounts together.
Here's the guide to Manage Multiple DSM accounts.
1. Go to Settings.
2. On General tab, scroll down to the bottom part of the page. Then hover your mouse pointer to "Connected" under Shopify and it will change to "Disconnect" button.
3. A message will be shown at the bottom left corner saying, "You have been disconnected from Shopify".
1. Click on Shopify.
2. Enter your Shopify store name in the box. Then click Login.
3. After logging in, you need to grant access to DSMTool, click Install unlisted app.
4. A confirmation will pop up at the bottom left corner of the page.