Chinabrands is an established leading global drop shipping platform. By offering direct access to hundreds of thousands of the most popular products lines, with new and exciting arrivals added daily at the very lowest prices, they bring a world of online opportunity direct to you, tailored to meet the exacting needs of your customers and key markets.
Set up ChinaBrands as a supplier
- Default Location Settings -
To set a default location for your items, simply type in the location within the dedicated text-box in your DSM Tool Lister settings tab.
Chinabrands warehouses are located all around the world, as mentioned in the table below.
CN – Chinese, HK – Hong Kong, US – United States, UK – United Kingdom, ES – Spanish, RU – Russia, FR – French, AU – Australia
In the product page of each product of Chinabrands you can find the exact locations the items is shipped for and choose the correct item location when publishing your products
- Break even settings -
The break even percentage are available to modify in your DSM Tool Lister settingstab.
It is important to set the right break even settings when working with any supplier, ChinaBrands included. The right percentage to be set depended on multiple variables:
Marketplace fee: If you're selling on eBay, the average final value fee for a sale is approximately 9% varies by the seller location. Shopify marketplace fee is approximately 3%-5%.
2. Payment processing fee: should also be taken in consideration, Paypal fees or any other payment processing fees you might be charged for.
For example- if you are accepting Paypal as the main payment processor you should consider both your % based transaction fee which is different between each seller (normally 2.9%-4.4%) and don't forget to take in a count the fixed transaction fee (usually $0.3 for US sellers, £0.2 for UK sellers and €0.35 for Germany, yet it is recommended to check your fees according to where you are selling at and where is your Paypal account registered).
Fixed transaction fees are not available via the DSM Tool settings, therefore it is recommended to add them as an estimation according to the price range of the items you are selling. For example, if most of the items you are selling from Costway are around $100 sell price, you should add 0.3% to represent a $0.3 fee.
2. Tax exemption: Are you local citizen in the country you are selling in or an international seller? For chinabrands.com which is located in China taxation might not be relevant for most sellers who are not Chinese citizens, yet we recommend consulting your tax advisor for further information about it.
- Business Policies settings -
Mostly for eBay sellers, but not only to them, It is important to learn the shipping, payment and return methods every supplier provides in order to plan your workflow and adjust your policies accordingly.
Since Chinabrands products are shipped from China and they often use standard shipping method, shipping service must be set accordingly.
On their website, Chinabrands claims they handle the package within 24 hours, therefore we suggest to set at least 3 handling days.
As for shipping time, here is what Chinabrands website says:
" 4.For Flat Rate Shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world.
(a) For USA, Canada, Australia customers, it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
(b) For United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most other European Countries, it may take 7 to 20 business days.
(c) For customers in South America, it may take 15 to 30 business days.
(d) For other countries, it may take 15 to 25 business days.
5. We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: flat rate method, standard shipping and expedite shipping method. 27 kinds of different carrier to meet your needs. You have the flexibility to choose the one that matches your requirements. For Flat Rate shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world. For Standard Rate shipping, we ship your package using an express mail service, this generally takes 5-10 business days to almost any country in the world. For Expedited Rate shipping, we can ship by DHL depending on the destination location. "
Learn more about Chinabrands' shipping policies.
As Chinabrands states in their return policy - If an item isn’t the perfect match, return it for a refund within 90 days after order was placed in the original condition and packaging.
Learn more about Chinabrands' return policy.
- Templates settings -
This setting is available for eBay sellers only:
Every supplier offers different shipping duration, handling time, returns policies and payment methods.
This is why in DSM Tool we allow you to notify your buyers with your shipping, payments and return policies via your item description (using the DSM Tool templates).
Click here to learn more how to use Business policies templates.
Note: If not modified, the business policies templates default text will be set to use in Chinabrands items as well.
- Price monitor settings -
Some of the products in Chinabrands does not offer free shipping by default, therefore consider allowing selling products with that does not offer free shipping when working with Chinabrands.
You can find this setting under the monitor settings tab
- Drop shipping suppliers guide: how to use ChinaBrands -
Is Chinabrands a drop shipping friendly supplier? What products offer a drop shipping opportunity? What should you expect from Chinabrands support when you wish to handle a return?
Here is the drop shipping suppliers guide for Chinabrands.