The Export button to save a list of the displayed table is available at the bottom right of the following pages:
How does it work
- Open the page from which you want to export the table from.
For example - Price monitor:
Note: The maximum items that can be exported are 500 at a time, it’s determined by your settings of the table display.
2. Choose from the drop-down list of the Select Columns button which data to export.
3. Click on the Export button and choose which format you would like to save.Recommended format: Excel 2007+
4. After choosing the file format, a pop up message will appear at the top of the page. This is a notification for you to confirm that you have disabled any pop up blocker.
- Click OK
5. Choose the location to save the file in your computer.
- choose/create a folder
- Rename the file (optional)- Click Save
The file is ready!
The File will be exported and downloaded into the chosen folder.