Sometimes suppliers assign names for the variations by numbers rather than actual names. In order for your potential buyers to easily identify which variant they are checking it is best to modify the variations names accordingly.
Together with changing the main image for your variations in order to stand out.
In this article, you will learn:
- How to change the Variation Name
- How to Change Variation Image in Rapid Lister
- How to Add New Images for Variation
- How to create Photo Collage for Variation Image
- Changing the Variation Name -
To edit the variation name, after importing the listing to the Rapid Lister, scroll down to the Variations section
Click on the pen button beside the variation name to change it..
The edit box will then appear.
Type your preferred Variation name in the text box and click anywhere to save it.
- Changing Variation Image in Rapid Lister -
To change the variation image, after importing the listing to the Rapid Lister -
1. Scroll down to the variations section
2. Click on the image at the right side to change it
Then a pop-up window appears for you to choose the image you want to display for the variation.
3. Click on the image you want to set as the display image for the variation in the target site.
You also have the option to show the same image for all variations, by marking the checkbox below:
4. After selecting your preferred image, click on Change button to save it.
Your chosen image will be displayed in the target website once the specific variation is selected.
- Add New Image for Variation -
If you want to make the images more personalized, you have the option to upload an image for your variations.
Below the “Choose an image” window, click on the Add Image button.
The add image window will appear.
There are 2 ways to add new images:
- From your computer
- From a web page
From the Computer
Under the My Files tab
Simply drag the image inside the box OR click on Browse button
Choose the image file from your computer then click Open
Then click on Upload.
From a Web Page
To import an image from a Web Page,
Right-click on the image from the web page and choose Copy Image Address
Under the Web Address tab, paste the image URL on the text field then click Upload.
- Use Photo Collage for Variation Image -
Photo Collage is an additional way to stand out from your competitors and show uniqueness. This option enables you to show multiple pictures within the same image.
To add a photo collage, click on the Add Collage button.
Click on this link to learn how to use Photo Collage.
We hope you find this article useful.
If you have questions and concerns regarding this topic, don't hesitate to reach our Chat Support team and we'll be more than happy to assist you!